DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE ITEMS (if applicable)
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please send a clear picture/video of the
defective or damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. You can either have the option of a new product sent or a full refund. In this case, we will provide you with a shipping label to return to us.
Please note that since our products are all seasonal products we do not allow refunds after Dec. 19.
Return requests must be submitted within
30 days of your purchase date.
We will only accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and in original packaging to be eligible for a full refund. If opened or used, we will charge a 20% Restocking Fee.
The customer will be responsible for shipping costs on your return unless the product is defective. In that case, we will bear shipping cost.
In the interest of hygiene, the following items CANNOT be returned:
- Underwear/lingerie, and swimwear unless the item is clearly unopened.
- Hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place.
- Earrings and body jewelry - we are unable to refund or exchange any earrings or body jewelry.
- Quilts, duvets, pillows, and bedding unless the original packaging remains undamaged and unopened.
- Cosmetics, toiletries, feminine hygiene products, and towels.
- Food and Beverages, unless they are unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact
If you are issued a refund, It should appear on your credit card or PayPal statement within 72 hours upon us notifying you.
All returns must include the Order Number and please contact us prior to sending returns.
Please contact us for a return address.